Saturday 19 September 2015

So here it goes...

The aim of this blog is to rationalise my thinking towards investing, learning and other disciplines that can improve my thinking. I find that writing helps to improve my understanding and find flaws in my thinking on all topics, especially investment ideas. I like analysing stocks, searching for value and understanding businesses. My aim is to not lose money and have some fun on the way.

I am looking to share ideas and learn off investment professionals, like-minded learners and thinkers. Attempting to put into practice the wisdom of Munger, Buffett and other Graham disciples who have evidence-based results within investment. I particularly look at small, underperforming companies on one end and look to buy high quality compounders at the other end of the spectrum. I am looking to learn and therefore appreciate any comments to improve my thinking.

Equity analyst, economist graduate and, (apparently), master of Investment Management by degree too. I am by no means a natural born investor or genius, just trying to end each day that little bit smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment